miércoles, octubre 12, 2005

ENCUENTROS: Los surrealistas - Arte, política y revolución

Centro Cultural de la Cooperación Floreal Gorini
- Encuentros en el Campo del Arte -

Los surrealistas - Arte, política y revolución

en el marco de la presentación del libro "Los surrealistas"
de Maria Teresa Constantin y Diana Weschler

Panelistas:
Maria Teresa Constantin, Eduardo Gruner, Ernesto Morales, Silvia Saítta, Diana Weschler

Martes 18 de octubre - 19hs.
Aula Jacobo Laks, 3º piso

Entrada libre y gratuita
Sin inscripción previa

Organiza Departamento de Ideas Visuales
Centro Cultural de la Cooperación
Corrientes 1543, Buenos Aires
5077-8000 int. 8316

Horarios:
Lunes a sábados de 11:00 a 22:00 hs.
Domingos de 17 a 20:30 hs.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see this medical article related article. It isnt anything special but you may find it interesting.

Anónimo dijo...

Doing the numbers on the AOL-WeblogsInc deal
Looking at the numbers above, one can try to guess at the value of a link from an external site.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Cardiology News related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest on Mens Health & Womens Health. There is also Mens Health News & Womens Health News.

Health Fitness dijo...

Hi,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Health Fitness. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Health Fitness. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,